Crete, Greece | Part I














Hey there,

When I travel anywhere, I'm always the person who stops everywhere to take photos. So when some friends and I went to Greece for a week, I couldn't pass the opportunity to take lots of photos. 

Crete is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to and as you can see from the photos, the scenery and towns are amazing. Together with the good weather, this made for some great photo opportunities. 

When we got there first, we walked around and checked out the town we were staying in, which was called Stalis. It was a lovely seaside town with one long main street filled with shops and restaurants and a great view of the sea. The hotel we stayed in was lovely as well with the little box plants and bookshelves lining the walkway to our rooms.

Most of the photos from this post are from the town of Malia however, or more specifically the old part. If you've heard about Malia before, you've probably heard of it because of the wild nightlife or from The Inbetweeners Movie. Now don't get me wrong, the nightlife is very good and its a very fun place to be, but a few streets away lies the old town. To look at the two you wouldn't think they were meters away from each other, the old town is very different and very picturesque with its buildings and churches and flowers lining the walls. If you are ever in Crete, I would highly recommend going to see the old town. 

The photos in this post only cover half of my trip. On the remaining half we visited a disused leper colony and saw the sunrise on the beach. I will be putting the photos for these in another blog post in the future :)

Thank you for reading my post and I hope you like the photos :)

Sinéad x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.