What's In My Bag? (Holiday Edition)

July 24, 2017
Hey there,

N.B: Just a wee side note before you read the rest of this post, I had scheduled this post to go up while I was on holiday but it didn't so I'm putting it up now that I'm home instead :)

If you follow me on twitter you will know that this weekend I'm heading off to Crete, Greece for a holiday with my friends. This week so far has mainly consisted of trying to pack and organise everything for the holiday. So I thought for this blog post I would do a What's In My Bag, only a Holiday Edition.

So let's go :)



This year I am taking this little khaki backpack that I picked up in Primark for £9. I love this bag as it is not too big but also not too small so that you cannot fit anything in it. This is the perfect size hand luggage and I can fit everything into it comfortably.


Primark - £9

Now moving onto what is actually in the bag :)


Primark - £1.50

When going on a sun holiday, you will of course need sunglasses. I picked up these little plain black sunglasses in Primark for €1.50 which is a real bargain!



Next, of course is sun cream! If you're extremely pale like me, you will need quite a high SPF. Last year on holiday I wore Factor 50 the whole time and luckily I didn't get burned only lightly on my shoulders. For the first time in my life, the bit that burned actually turned into tan so I decided this year I would get a slightly lower suncream so that maybe I will pick up some colour.


Waterstones - £7.99

I picked this book up a while ago as part of a deal in Waterstones and I thought what better way to read it then on the plane. Please let me know if this book is good, I'm really looking forward to reading it!


Primark - £3

Of course, one of the most important things on holiday are your travel documents and money! I picked up this little purse in Primark as it's the perfect size for holiday!


Primark - £7

Everyone needs a good beach towel for their holiday! I originally saw this towel on the website and I was really hoping that they would have it in store and luckily they did! It has different coloured pineapples all over it and it makes me feel really summery! 


That's it for this week's blog post, thank you for reading and I hoped you enjoyed it! Let me know what you take in your travel bags!

Sinéad x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. bodap bap bap bahhhh am lovin' it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your holiday! I love those Malibu SPFs x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah they're great and they smell so so good too! :) x

      Delete
  3. Awesome post, love the bag too! So good for £9!

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah Primark just do the best things!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.