Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Review


Hey there,

If you watch youtubers makeup tutorials and videos, a lot of them will have this concealer. I heard about this concealer through channels like Zoella, blog posts and from people I know. It is definitely very popular, but is it really that good??

I picked it up about 6 months ago in the shade Fair 1 as I have very pale skin and for day time use, any darker just wouldn't work. My first impression was very good as I had expected this product to be among the higher end prices of a drugstore, but it was only £4.19 which is not expensive at all!

Moving on to actually trying out the product. When I first used the product I was very impressed as it blends very easily and you do not need a lot of product per use. However, after using it a few times, I started to realise that the shading was just a little off for me and my foundation (L'Oréal Infallible in the shade Porcelain). It wasn't very noticeable but depending on the light I was standing in, sometimes it just looked too dark. I believe that the shade Fair 1 is the lightest shade there is but I find it to have a darker colour than most other light concealers. This isn't too big of an issue however, as any day that I decide to wear a slightly darker foundation it is perfect!

I would say that if you are looking for a cheap but good concealer, definitely give Collection Lasting Perfection a go! If you are like me and have very pale skin you might run into the same problem as I did but if your skin is darker, I know there are a range of other shades so there should be one for everyone :)

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post :) Let me know what concealers you would recommend :)

Sinéad x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourites too for a full coverage, I use shade 3 xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is one of the best! And it's so cheap too!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.