June Favourites

Hey there,

There's some things I have really been loving this past while so I thought for this weeks post I would do a favourites post, and who knows, this could maybe become another monthly post!

So let's go :)



First of all I'm going to start by showing the homeware and decorative pieces I have loved this month.

Candle


Primark - £2

I picked up this little candle on one of my many Primark trips. It is the scent "Sweet Bamboo" and I am in love with it. I use this candle regularly as it has a very subtle but lasting smell and I think it is very relaxing.

Cushion


Primark - £5 

I recently bought my first car and I wanted to make the inside colourful and pretty so I picked up this little cushion to brighten up the back seat. Primark have got lots of very decorative cushions at the minute and for £5 you can't go wrong!

Light Box


I have wanted one of these little Light Boxes now for ages so when my best friend got me one for my birthday I was so so happy! I think that Light Boxes are super decorative and they definitely do light up a room!


Next I want to move on to my makeup favourites.

ABH - Modern Renaissance


Cult Beauty - £41

This palette was another birthday present and I have to say it is pretty amazing. The colours are super pigmented, one dash of powder really goes a long way. If you are looking for a new eyeshadow palette and are willing to spend a bit more, I would highly recommend this as it is definitely worth it!

NYX Lip Lingerie - Embellishment 





Best friends definitely have the best taste in everything! This was another birthday present from Seana and it is amazing. It is a deep purple, matte liquid lipstick and it lasts for a long time which is always a bonus!

MUA Undress Your Skin Highlight - Radiant Cashmere 



 

Superdrug - £3

I picked this highlighter up recently as I was in need of a new one. The tester for this product in Superdrug blew me away, the pigment was unreal, I could still see the shimmer hours after leaving the shop! I picked this shade of highlighter as I think it blends really well with every type of look but also makes you stand out when it is caught by the light. For £3 I found it too hard to say no to!!

Drawers


Primark - £4

This is not technically makeup but rather makeup storage. I picked these up quite a while ago but I know that they still sell these in Primark at the minute. I only recently started using these to actually store makeup and they are very handy! I got tired of my old makeup storage and I'm looking out for any bigger versions of these drawers so I can convert my makeup storage completely.

Lastly for my favourites, the clothing.

White Strappy Top


Primark - £2.50

I picked up this top simply because of how useful it will be. Primark have a great range of basic tops and plain coloured tops that can really perfect an outfit. I'm excited to bring this top on holiday as well, as it will be great for very hot days!

Rust Lace Top


Primark - £5

I saw this top in Primark and I loved it straight away just because of how different it is. Normally I wouldn't rush to this colour as I think it can clash a little with my hair colour but this definitely caught my eye. The front of the top has little silver clasps which I really liked as I don't have anything else like that while the bottom has a pretty lace design. For £5 this top is a bargain!

Denim Skirt


Primark - £8

This purchase was influenced once again by Seana. This denim mini skirt is perfect for any occasion, as the frayed design at the bottom is perfect for casual or more formal outfits. If you're short like me you will understand the struggle of a mini skirt never really being mini as it reaches your knees. This skirt is great as it suits shorter people too, not being too long!

That's it for my June Favourites, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post! 

Sinéad x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.