Show of the Month: One Tree Hill

Hey there,

I love watching TV shows, whether it be a full series, a mini series or just a one off special or documentary. So I had an idea during the week of a new monthly post I could do; my Show of the Month. As you'll see in this weeks post, this could be something I may have loved for a while or just a documentary I saw that month.

So let's go :)


My first Show of the Month has to be One Tree Hill of course!!

I first started watching OTH when it was on TV airing Season 9 all the way back in 2012. I loved in from then and last summer I re-watched all 9 seasons.

It's my show of the month this month as I have just started re-watching it again (oops) and I'm loving it every bit as much this time round.

If you have never watched it, its about a group of teenagers in a town called Tree Hill fighting all the ups and downs that come with being a teenager, while also playing a lot of basketball. The series is able to make you feel all the emotions and has the special ability to make you love the character that you should hate just because he's so evil!! If you're like me you will also love the romance side of it, there are so many couples over the span of the 9 seasons, but one couple in particular will stand out as they begin their journey near the start of the series (Naley Forever <3).

If you're looking for a (mostly) lighthearted, feelgood and funny TV series then I would check out One Tree Hill. As mentioned before, there are 9 seasons, each with around 22 episodes per season which is great if you're looking something to binge watch, with all episodes about 45 minutes long.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and it can help you if you're looking for another show to watch. Also let me know if you also love OTH as well or if you have any other shows you would recommend! :) 

Sinéad x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.