Mini Beauty Haul

Hey there,

For this post, I have a small beauty haul, a few bits and pieces I have picked up recently while out shopping.

So let's go :)



The first thing I picked up was the Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara. I have wanted to try out a new mascara now for ages because I'm getting a bit tired of my old one, so after a friend recommended it, I decided to try this one.


Superdrug - £7.99

For quite some time now I have wanted to try the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush as I always wondered whether it would be good or not! I decided that when I was in Superdrug I would take the plunge and buy it!


Superdrug - £8.99

One day when i was in Primark I spotted the P.S. Pro Bronze Tanning Water and as I had never seen one before I decided to try a little bit of the tester. I was very impressed so I went back in the next day to pick a bottle of it up!


Primark - £4

The last item I picked up was a Makeup Gallery Eyebrow Brush and Sharpener Set. I picked this up because I had been using my friends sharpener for ages to sharpen my P.S. Pro Lipstick Crayon and I thought it was about time I picked up one of my own!


Poundland - £1

That's all for this post, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it :)

Sinéad x

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice haul! The expert face brush looks really good xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.