Candle Favourites

Hey there,

For this post I thought I would share with you the candles I have been loving recently. I only bought some of them recently so I haven't used them yet but they smell amazing so I am very excited to use them!

So let's go :)



The first candle in this post is one I have mentioned in previous posts as I love it so much. It is of course the Primark Sweet Bamboo candle! It comes in a little square metal jar with a lovely scenic print on the side. This candle actually isn't that sweet smelling which is good as I think they can be overpowering sometimes, it has a very calming scent and it is perfect for when you're relaxing!

     

Primark - £2

The next candle is one I picked up quite recently from Primark and it is very dusky and also quite calming. It is a lovely deep turquoise candle in the scent Sea Salt Mist. One of the things that are so great about Primark's candles is how cheap they are! This candle was only £1!

     

Primark - £1

This candle is also from Primark and once again it cost only £1. Unlike the other two, this one is extremely sweet and I love it so far, it is very refreshing and it makes a room smell lovely!

     

Primark - £1


These last candles were bought as a feature more so than to be lit. I have a fireplace in my uni room and I always love when people decorate fireplaces with candles so I decided to pick up my own! The shop Søstrene Grene opened recently in my local big town and if you have one close by I would highly recommend it! I got all 3 of these candles for under £5!



Small - £0.96 | Medium + Large £1.96

That's it for my Candle Favourites! I'm getting quite excited for Christmas Candles now, let me know if you have picked any up already!

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post! :)

Sinéad x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.