July Favourites

Hey there,

I'm back again with my monthly Favourites post. This will be a relatively small post as I have been super busy with work recently.

So let's go :)


Beauty:

My first Beauty Favourite is something that I was recently able to use again. I picked up this P.S. Pro Lipstick Crayon in the shade Hustle a good while ago and I was in love. It is seriously one of my favourite lipsticks ever, if not the favourite. I used it for a while and gradually it got worn down. What I didn't realise however was that you can sharpen these (I tried to once and it didn't work so I thought you couldn't). I was able to sharpen it down and use it again and I have been loving it all over again.

Primark - £2

My next beauty favourite is a recent purchase, the Revolution Pro Fix Fixing Spray. I first tried this product on holiday and I was seriously impressed. It lasts for a long time and it is a very reasonable price!


Superdrug - £5

My last beauty favourite is the P.S. Pro Brow Brush. At £1/€1.50 this is really a bargain. I mainly use the bigger brush side as it is brilliant for combing through your brows and getting rid of any excess product!


Primark - £1/€1.50
Fashion: 

I picked up this little print skirt from Primark a while ago and I have been loving it ever since, It has a black and white print pattern and is the perfect length for a going out skirt. I found it was best matched with a plain black bralette and some black boot-like sandals.


Primark - £4

Homeware:

I have been looking for a mini cactus for my uni room for ages and this week my mum picked up this little cactus in B&Q for me. It is really small and so easy to look after, I'm really really excited to bring it to uni with me in September!


B&Q - £2

That's it for this month's Favourites. Thank you for reading this post and I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what you have been loving through July! :)

Sinéad x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. The PS Pro lipstick crayon sounds really good. I've been meaning to try their lip products, but the shades I want are never in stock x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I know, that's the most annoying thing about them, once they go out of the shop they never seem to come back in :( x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.