September Favourites

Hey there,

It's time for yet another Monthly Favourites post! Most of my favourites this month are very "Back to Uni" orientated as I recently went back to uni. Even though I have been wearing makeup quite a bit this month, I don't have any Beauty Favourites as I just haven't had time to pick up anything new to try. I hope you enjoy my September Favourites :)

So let's go :)


Fashion:

My first favourites this month are both clothing favourites. 



If you saw my Back to Uni Lookbook post a few weeks back, you may have seen that I wore this coat a few times. Now that I am properly back to uni and wearing it nearly every day, I am very impressed. It is surprisingly warm for such a light coat and it matches every outfit very well! However, my favourite thing about this coat has got to be the pockets! They are brilliant! If you buy girls clothes you will know the struggle of having no pockets. Everything you need to get to and from uni can fit in your pockets; bus passes, earphones, keys, phone! I would highly recommend it!


Primark - £23

My next clothing favourite are these black ripped jeans. For a long time I was not a fan of ripped jeans, I thought they looked great on other people but I didn't think they would suit me at all! That was until I saw my friend wear a pair similar to these and I loved them. They suited her really well and after that I started getting drawn to them so I decided to take the plunge and get some! I love these jeans as they are super high waisted with just one rip at the knee.


Primark - £10

Homeware:

For moving into my new house, I wanted to get a little infuser/diffuser to give the room a constant fresh smell. I looked at all the range that Primark had and found that a lot of them were either too strong, too weak or just downright horrible. After quite a while I found this little one and decided to try it out. It is the scent Madagascan Vanilla and it is a very subtle but noticeable scent.

    

Primark - £1

Stationery:

If you saw my Stationery Haul, you will know I am a massive stationery fan. This year as I have 10 modules throughout the year, I decided that rather than carrying 4 or 5 different books a day with me, I would get 1 book that could cater for multiple subjects. I found these books online first and then I went in to have a better look and ended up getting them. Paperchase is a bit more expensive than ordinary stationery shops but it can be really good if you find a sale on! The quality of the paper is great and it is very nice to write on and even though it was slightly more expensive, I would definitely get this book again!

 


Paperchase - €7.50 (down from €11)

That's it for this months favourites, I hope you enjoyed it! 

Thank you for reading and let me know what you've been loving over the past month :)

Sinéad x 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.