So Many Scarves!

October 03, 2017
Hey there,

It's that time of year again when the cosy over-sized jumpers, the boots and the big coats are brought back into the wardrobe while all of the shorts, sandals and swimwear are put away! Autumn fashion has got to be my favourite, the rustic colours and extra layers make me feel so warm and comfy!

Recently, I have had a bit of an obsession with scarves and in particular, big blanket-like scarves. I picked up a couple over the last few weeks and I have a couple from previous years. In this post, I'm going to show you my 5 favourite Autumn scarves.

So let's go :)


The first of the scarves is one that I have had for many years now. This pink and blue chequered scarf is one of my favourites simply because of its size! It has doubled up as a blanket many times and it is very cosy. Another great thing about this scarf is that it is double-sided, so you can switch between the two patterns.

 



Primark - £6

The next scarf on my list is one I picked up quite recently. I have been looking for a tartan scarf for a long time now and I found many similar ones to what I was looking for (as you will see later in the post) but last week I found the proper thing! This scarf is very warm and cosy and I love the pattern for Autumn/Winter looks.



Penney's - €6

The next scarf has been in my family for as long as I can remember. It was my mum's scarf originally but she stop using it and a couple of years ago I took it as I love the colours. It has a beige-y/brown and red/black chequered look and I would say it is the easiest scarf to match with any outfit.



I was given the next scarf as a present a few years back and I still love it. The mixtures of purple, pink, yellow and green that run through this scarf are very subtle and Autumnal. The scarf is a great addition to any outfit. I did receive this scarf as a present but I think it is from Tesco!



Tesco

As I mentioned earlier in the post, I have been looking for a tartan scarf for quite some time. A few weeks ago, I saw this one and I picked it up, because although it wasn't exactly what I was looking, it wasn't very far off either. I got to really like this scarf and when I eventually found the other one, I didn't want to leave it back as it had grown on me a lot!



Primark - £4

That's all for this post, I hope you enjoyed reading it! Let me know if you have any scarves that you always go back to :) 

Sinéad x 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.