OOTD: Those Autumn Vibes

Hey there,

For this post I want to talk about one of the outfits I wore recently to a college trip that I absolutely love. If you follow me on Instagram you would have saw my OOTD on my story!

So let's go :)


Rustic Jumper | Primark £10 
The first part of my outfit is a lovely rust coloured jumper from Primark. I got this jumper in a size 8 and it is still very oversized on me, but I love it! It is really comfy which is great as it can be matched with casual or dressy clothes! For me, the colour pretty much sums up Autumn!

Super High-Waisted Skinny Jeans | Primark £10
When I first bought these jeans, I picked up the wrong leg length by accident, so they were way too long on me! Thankfully, when I went back they had 1 pair left in my size! I was in desperate need of new jeans and these actually feel like pretty good quality. Normally Primark jeans are a bit stretchy and tend to go baggy quite easily but I find these to be very firm but still comfy!





Buckled Boots
I have had these boots for years now and I can't remember where they're from (although knowing me, it was probably Primark). I really like them as even though the have a heel, they are comfy to walk in and they look really nice with this outfit. Even though these boots aren't sold anymore, I have seen many pairs that are very similar to them!

As it can be quite chilly in the mornings now, this outfit goes perfectly with my tartan scarf, so I can be warm and still have a nice outfit :)


That's it for this post, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it :) Let me know if you have any outfits you're loving this Autumn :)

Sinéad x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.