I've Moved!!

October 23, 2017
Hey there,

When I first started my blog back in April, I used Blogger as it was the only real blogging platform I was any way familiar with. However, in the past few months, I have starting using Wordpress more and I really like how simplistic and easy to use it is! So that's why I decided that as of now, I will be moving over to Wordpress! :)

If you don't follow me on Wordpress already, you can follow my blog:


Every post that I have done on this blog is over on Wordpress already (I had to take them with me, I can never delete things!) so you can still see them all :) 

So goodbye to Blogger for now and hopefully my future on Wordpress will be full of very fun and exciting things! :)

Thank you for reading and I'll see you on Wordpress <3

Sinéad x 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.