Autumn Lipstick Haul (Primark)

Hey there,

Autumn is the time warm drinks, cosy clothes and dark nude and berry shade lipsticks. When doing my makeup recently I noticed that I had a very bad selection of Autumnal lipsticks. I had been planning on going to Superdrug to get some new onces but I just never got round to it. However, I was in Penney's one day, in the makeup section when I realised that some of their lipsticks are actually very pretty and very Autumnal, so of course I had to try them out!! (As always with my Primark hauls, some of the items are from Penney's (ROI €) and some are from Primark (UK £)).

So let's go :)



I love liquid lipsticks and especially Matte ones, so when I saw the P.S Pro Super Matte Liquid Lipstick range I couldn't help myself! 

The first one is a lovely light pink shade. When I tried the tester for this product, I loved the colour. When dry, this lipstick is a very subtle and nice everyday colour.


Shade: Kim | Penney's - €2.50

I have a thing about deep red lipsticks. I own quite a few red lipsticks as I have always been searching for the perfect one. When this one dries it is a quite deep wine/purple colour which I think is very nice for Autumn and prefect for daytime or nighttime.


Shade: Kylie | Penney's - €2.50

The next colour is from Primark and it screams Autumn to me. When I think of Autumn lip colours, I normally think of either berry shades or dark nude colours and this one is definitely the latter. I think this colour is suitable for any time, day or night and I know I will definitely be using this shade again and again!


Shade: Karla | Primark - £2

When getting lipsticks, I normally tend to go for either liquid lipsticks or lipstick crayons, I can't remember the last time I bought an actual lipstick! However, when I saw this lovely Mauve shade one, I couldn't leave it. As with Karla above, I think this is a really good lipstick for any time of day. As with all of the lipsticks in this post, this is a Matte lipstick.


Shade: Mauve | Primark - €2.00

The last lipstick in this haul is of course a lipstick crayon. I have talked about my love for the shade Hustle in the P.S Pro lipstick crayon range in many other posts. This time, I picked up the shade Dulce de Leche which again, is a nude colour. I really like the Primark lip crayons as they are long lasting and not heavy on the lip.


Shade: Dulce de Leche | Primark - £2

I took some swatches of each of the lipsticks to give you a better idea of the actual colours of them :)


That's it for this post, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it :) Let me know which of these shades is your favourite, I think mine has got to be Karla or Mauve but I love them all!

Sinéad x 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.