Back to Uni | Desk Homeware Haul

Hey there,

For Post 3 of my Back to Uni Series, I am going to do a desk homeware haul. As I mentioned in my Stationery Haul, I love nothing more than having a pretty desk to use when I have to do work, it helps me concentrate more. So today, I'm going to show you the bits I picked up to decorate my desk in my new room :)

So let's go :)


Last year when I was in halls, I really liked having a pin board to put my timetable, photo's and other bits and pieces on, I found it made my room feel more homely. So this year I decided to pick up my own so that I could decorate my room with all the homely bits and pieces that I had last year. I am going to have a post soon showing what I used to decorate this board. (Also apologies for my reflection in the photo, the protective film was reflective!)


Local Bits & Bobs Shop - £5.99

I got these little baskets a while ago and I thought I would keep them for my new room. They are very handy to keep things like smaller notebooks or other items like staplers, hole punchers and sellotape in. I think they fit very well with my marble theme as they are a copper/rose gold colour.


   

Primark - Big - £5 | Small - £3

I picked up this little pot for my pens and pencils as it fits with my theme and is a handy size!


Penney's - €3

I tbought this magazine holder as it is quite unusual looking and definitely nothing I had seen before. I loved the colour and the pattern, I think it will look very nice sitting on my desk.

   

Penney's - €6

The last thing in this haul isn't technically desk homeware but I wanted to include it anyway. This bag featured in my August Primark Haul and it is the bag I will be using for my day-to-day bits at uni this year. I love how unusual it is and I think the colours are lovely.


Primark - £10

That's it for my Desk Homeware Haul, thank you for reading and I hope you liked this post :)

Sinéad x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.