Harry Potter Primark Haul

September 07, 2017
Hey there,

Primark have recently released a new Harry Potter range and of course I went a little bit mad. I am a massive Potterhead and a proud Gryffindor. Originally, Primark released their Harry Potter range a few years ago and since then I've built up my collection of clothing and homeware. This collection is different again and some of the pieces that are included in it look amazing. I know there's more to be released over the next few month's, but in this post I'm going to show you what I've picked up so far (there may well be a part 2 of this post over the next few months).

So let's go :)


Just a side note, some of these things are from Penney's (Republic of Ireland) and Primark (Northern Ireland) so I will indicate under each one where it is from and what the price was.

The first thing I picked up was some wrapping paper. I don't actually have too many friends that like Harry Potter so I'm not too sure if I will actually be able to use this as wrapping paper much but as you will see in the rest of the post, it makes a great background for Harry Potter blog posts!


Penney's - €2


The next thing my mum actually bought for me as a little gift because she saw them and couldn't pass them! They are a 3 pack of ankle socks all to do with Dobby (my mum's favourite character). The first pair say "Dobby is a Free Elf", the second pair simply say "Dobby" and the third say "Free the House Elves". These will be very handy as they are a mixture of grey and black tones and are perfect for every day use!


Primark - £2.50


For quite a while now I have wanted to get some coasters for my uni room as I think it can be handy to have multiple coasters in different parts of the room. I didn't actually know that these were part of the new range and I was planning to get marble effect ones that I had seen on the Primark website. However, when I saw these they were perfect and I couldn't resist!



Penney's - €5

I wish that I could describe to you how soft this next item is. I felt it and oh my god, it was just amazing! I am a Gryffindor (as sorted into on Pottermore, and from reading the books I always felt like I belonged there). I saw the Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin hoodies and thought that they must have no Gryffindor ones left which would be typical as it is one of the most popular but then I turned around and saw a big stand of them a little bit over. I knew I had to have this because it looks so comfy and as I have already mentioned, it is so super soft!!!!


Penney's - €14

These next ones are a little hard to see against the background (sorry!). I thought it quite different that they added pants to the new range but sure who cares, I decided to pick a pair up anyway! I thought these ones were quite cool as they just have a range of little symbols and objects on them!


Penney's - €3

I currently am wearing Hogwarts slippers that I have had for about a year now and they are quite worn to say the least. So I picked up these little slippers to replace them. Once again they are Gryffindor and I haven't tried them on yet as I am keeping them for going back to uni but they feel quite soft and spongy so I'm sure they will be comfortable.


Penney's - €6

The last item for this haul is a mini Gryffindor cushion. I saw the full size ones of these in Penney's and I liked them but then when I went to the Primark in Belfast and saw the little ones, I had to take one!


Primark - £4

That's it for this post, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it :) Let me know if you picked up anything from the Primark Harry Potter range! :)

Sinéad x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.