August Favourites

Hey there,

I'm back again with another post of the things I have been loving last month.

So let's go :)



Beauty:

The first product I have been loving this month is once again a P.S. Pro Lip Crayon. I find these so good and they are super cheap so very hard to pass! This one is in the shade Nude Beach which is a lovely rich pink colour.


Primark - £2

The next product is one I have had for a long time but I didn't use until recently. I have seen these on multiple makeup videos and when I saw Primark done a range I was really interested in trying it out. I know they still have these now and they also do them in a lovely rose gold colour too. It is a super hand applicator and creates a smooth even finish.

 

Primark - £4

My last Beauty favourite is also a Primark one. I had a wedding recently and I needed some false nails as my own are too short. I had heard about these and decided to try them out. I picked up these lovely metallic rose gold ones in the shade Gold Rush and I am in love. Any other false nails I have had have always fallen off on the same day, but 3 days on, these are still going strong. For £2 you really can't go wrong!


Primark - £2


Clothing:

For my clothing favourite this month, I'm recommending an entire store rather than just one piece. As I mentioned I had a wedding recently and I was trying to find something nice to wear that wasn't completely overpriced. Boohoo.com had one of the best ranges of anywhere I looked and they always have great sales on. I would highly recommend Boohoo for anyone looking for a nice outfit at an affordable price!

General:

My last favourite is again a website. I wanted to order some photos to decorate my uni room. I went on to Snapfish and saw that there was an offer for 50 free photos. This is brilliant as all you have to pay is the postage and they are good quality photos with no blurriness. I was told when I ordered the photos that it would be between 5 and 10 days before they arrived but they got here after 4 so overall I am very impressed with this service!

That's it for this post, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it :) Let me know what you've been loving this month :)

Sinéad x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.