P.S Pro Adhesive Nails Review

September 29, 2017
Hey there,

If you read my recent August Favourites post, you would have seen me raving on about the false nails I used for a wedding recently. I want to do a quick review of them so that others can hopefully use this post and save some money :)

So let's go :)



First of all, I do not have natural long nails at all. For years I bit my nails and in the end I just got used to short nails, I find it quite inconvenient to have longs nails now as I simply can't do anything! However, for an occasion, I like to dress up a bit and I figured false nails would be a good way to do so.

For first impressions, the packaging and presentation is great. The metallic finish is very eye catching and the price of £2 definitely makes makes me more interested! This packet comes with 24 nails and adhesive glue. I like that the packet comes with 24 nails as this means you can use them again and there is plenty of choice of size!

The glue comes in a little bottle and believe me when I say it is definitely strong! Each nail does not need that much to be pressed down.


Once on, the nails look gorgeous! They are long and sleek, with a lovely rose gold metallic finish. They are incredibly eye catching!

I want to emphasize just how well these nails last! They stayed on for 4 days after I originally put them on and survived the wedding and 3 days of work (I work in a food shop so this is really surprising). In the end I had to take them off myself as they got a little irritating for work because I wasn't able to work as fast but I have no doubt that if I left them on, they would still be there!

That's it for this post, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it :) Let me know if you have tried out the P.S Pro nails and what your opinions are of them :)

Sinéad x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.